Our Clinical Psychologist Dr Rachel Johnson is featuring on BBC Radio Essex to dicuss Children and Crime with Jeremy Vine.
Jeremy Vine asked Rachel a series of Interesting questions during the live interview:
– What influences young children to commit crimes? (family, television, friends, school)
– Are young criminals likely to go on to reoffend when they’re older?
– There are several sex crimes committed by young children, what could be the causes for this?
– Why is the age of criminal responsibility ten in the UK and is it right?
– How can young criminals be rehabilitated?
– What work have you done with child criminals?
Catch the replay on http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcessex