At The Family Psychologist, we offer a range of courses that are designed to give guidance to families and professionals working with children who have additional needs. When planning our trainings we spend time ensuring the content specifically relates to the needs of those attending and we adjust the learning objectives accordingly.
Time is always given for discussion and general problem solving so that staff have time to ask questions related to specific children’s needs.
Our 2018 Training Planner:
- Alcohol and substance misuse. (New 2018)
- Supporting children with EBD. (New 2018)
- Good practice in care transitions. (New 2018)
- Supporting children with a history of CSE. (New 2018)
- Bullying: Understanding the impact and how to manage. (New 2018)
- Supporting children with Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC).
- Self esteem, confidence and resilience in children and young people.
- Understanding and building positive attachments.
- Understanding self harm.
- The importance of understanding sensory processing.
- Looked after children and young people.
- Introduction to play therapy.
- Separation, loss and bereavement.
- Understanding the impact of trauma.
- Supporting children with dyslexia.
If you are looking for a training that is not listed above, or would like to combine titles, please email [email protected] and we will be happy to create a bespoke training specific to your needs.